Residential & Commercial Electrical Services In Santa Monica
Do you need an electrician in Santa Monica? A.M. Electric & Lighting Design offers professional electrical repair, electrical wiring and other services. Our experienced electricians provide a wide range of residential and commercial electrical and lighting services.
Electrical and Lighting Solutions:
- Lighting Design – Professional lighting design meets your requirements for lighting with minimal electricity usage.
- Electrical Systems – In addition to professional lighting design services, we offer a variety of services, including electrical wiring for appliances, TV, telephone and internet.
- Green Energy Solutions – We offer Green Energy Solutions that allow you to meet your needs for electricity, while reducing electricity costs.
- Electrical Wiring – Whether you are moving to a new home or need new electrical wiring, we offer comprehensive services from an experienced Electrician in Santa Monica.
- Landscape Lighting – The best landscape is ineffective when the sun goes down without the right lighting. We offer landscape lighting to enhance the beauty of your yard.
- Commercial Electrical Solutions – A.M. Electric & Lighting Design offers a wide range of commercial and industrial electrical and lighting design services.
- Custom Electrical Service – We understand that every family’s needs are unique. In order to meet the many needs of our customers, we offer customized electrical solutions.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service – We can send an emergency electrician 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Electrical Wiring & Repair Santa Monica
If you need electrical wiring, electrical repair or lighting solutions for your home or business in Santa Monica, please browse our website to learn more about our services. Contact us today at 866-827-7186 for an emergency electrician or low voltage electrician. If you want a free estimate for your electrical services, you can request this service on our website.
Our service areas includes Los Angeles, Encino, Malibu, Sherman Oaks, Calabasas, Burbank, Pasadena and Valencia.